Capsule Wardrobe - Part One

11:23:00 AM

Anyone else feel like you are constantly on a journey to minimize and thin out your belongings?  I literally just Kon-Maried my clothes last week but now I've decided that I must have a capsule wardrobe!  What is wrong with me? (haha)  Any way, I have be trolling Pinterest for some wardrobe inspiration and here's what I've found!



After browsing different blogs for a while I thought about what I need in my wardrobe.  I will add that my goal is to create a year round capsule wardrobe with less than 50 pieces (not including work uniforms, under garments or PJ's!).  I made a "Master List" to simplify my process. It's exactly 50 items!

The next step for me is going to use this list to figure out what I have and what I need to purchase.  I'll update you all with my progress tomorrow! Happy closet organizing!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Previous Blog