Little Life Update

2:24:00 PM

Hey all!

I thought I would just jump on here quickly and give you all a little update on what is going on in our lives right now!  As some of you may know I recently graduated from nursing school! My days basically consist of endless NCLEX questions and review as I prepare to take my boards.  Thankfully I have a nursing position waiting for me at my current hospital so I am excited to make the transition. Ideally I'll be taking my boards mid-October.  Fingers crossed!

As for the girls, they are as busy as ever.  Aubree started pre-K and is going 2 full days a week.  She is obsessed with school and comes home with hilarious stories every time.  Brooke has mixed feelings about the situation because I think that she likes having me to herself, but at least once an hour she asks me where Aubree is!  It's adorable.  They are still happily sharing a room, but I think that they both prefer to sleep in my bed.  I am certainly not as excited about this sleeping arrangement as I usually end up with 6 inches of space on the edge of the bed.

J started a new job and we are still adjusting to his schedule.  I will say that we couldn't be happier with his new position and look forward to seeing how it goes in the future.  I am still working at the hospital as a nurse's aide and waitressing from time to time. Things are really great over here and I have a ton of post's in the works!! Our house is a constant work in progress so I plan to document that  a little better. Anyway! I'm off to pick up Aubree from school, I hope all is well with everyone!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Previous Blog